[ntp:questions] message gateway test for comp.protocols.time.ntp

John Levine johnl at iecc.com
Fri Dec 30 16:44:05 UTC 2016

>In any case, if DMARC requires the header From to be munged by the
>gateway, in my view, DMARC is broken for all properly configured mailing
>lists.

You wouldn't be the only one to have come to that conclusion.  This
argument has been going on for two years now, and as I said, we're not
going to resolve it here.

https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg87153.html

Here's a handy wiki page with all the known workarounds for DMARC
damage:

  http://wiki.asrg.sp.am/wiki/Mitigating_DMARC_damage_to_third_party_mail

If you think it's missing anything, let me know, and I'll send you a password
so you can update it.

R's,
John