[ntp:questions] Fw: NTP and Trimble TSIP

Paul tik-tok at bodosom.net
Tue Feb 16 15:57:27 UTC 2016

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 7:48 AM, Neil Green <ncguk at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi, yes, timepps.h is in my source tree. I can make the Copernicus II
> output NMEA all day long but I'm considering buying one of these:

You should use driver 29 (GPS_PALISADE) except two years on and there's
been no interest in supporting newer Trimble devices (Resolution etc.).  I
can send you a patch (which also fixes the smal bug in the Thunderbolt
code) that I'd expect to work with the ICM if you like.

Note that the consensus is that 10Mhz from from a GPS module is pretty bad.

--
Paul