[ntp:questions] Idea to improve ntpd accuracy

Charles Elliott elliott.ch at comcast.net
Sun Feb 28 21:16:10 UTC 2016

Thank you very much for the paper reference on temperature compensation.
The paper and its results are excellent.  A self-calibration feature (that
worked) so that each user could have it configured for his/her own computer
should not be too hard to implement.  I wonder why NTPD never picked it up?

Charles Elliott