[ntp:questions] NTP not reading from /etc/ntp.conf?

CubeCentral cubecentral at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 15:06:42 UTC 2017

This is a classic problem that arises when the system is booting from DHCP.

This is a link I had saved that describes the problem and points to a
solution:
https://serverfault.com/questions/329596/how-to-override-the-ntp-information
-sent-by-dhcp-in-debian

Please let me know if this worked and if my gut instinct was correct!

	-R. at CubeCentral