[ntp:questions] Looking for a NTP stratum 2 appliance

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Fri May 26 14:31:07 UTC 2017

We do sync our systems to our stratum 1 servers. The issue is that the regulations require us to verify that we aren't 50 msec away from NIST time, not GPS time. By running our stratum 2 servers with a preference to nist servers and also other ntp servers, our client machines can connect to our stratum 1 and 2 servers and we can monitor the diff between the local client time and NIST