[ntp:questions] This is project have any SLA and does it meets th PCI and DSS compliance

bhuvaneshwaran.r at powerupcloud.com bhuvaneshwaran.r at powerupcloud.com
Sat May 12 17:55:31 UTC 2018

Hello,

We are going to use these pool servers for our production env, so we need to know that you have any SLA for uptime and does this project meets the PCI and DSS compliance?

--
DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is "Powerupcloud Technologies"
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please contact hr at powerupcloud.com
<http://hr@powerupcloud.com> immediately if you have received this message
in error. Thank you.