[ntp:questions] authenticated packet using alternate digest algorithms

Greg.Dowd at microchip.com Greg.Dowd at microchip.com
Thu May 2 16:58:54 UTC 2019

Thanks, seems to work fine if you have the right version.  Testing 4.2.8p10 against 4.2.8p12 at least is interoperable.  4.2.6p5 not so much.  So maybe 4.2.8 and higher?

...Greg

Greg Dowd
Principal Engineering Technologist, FTD
Microsemi
3870 N. First St. | San Jose | CA 95134 | USA
Office: 408.964.7643
Email: greg.dowd at microchip.com
Company Website:  www.microsemi.com