[questions] Re: [ntp:questions] Automatic replies

Yep. But this time I'm left without an administrative UI, and I'm afraid there is little I can do without it.

But I seem to understand that there may be something happening behind the scenes, considering how many are complaining about missing headers. I'll just wait for an announcement in that respect and see.

Ciao!
-- bronto