[questions] Re: [ntp:questions] Automatic replies

After receiving a bunch of auto replies, I think I have a hunch on what's happening: the mailing list manager software is being replaced and the subscribers' list was copied over, but the nomail setting for some addresses was disregarded and all those addresses have reverted to normal users again. Hence the problem.

It's a shot in the dark, but highly plausible.

Ciao
-- bronto