[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[questions] Re: NTP community feels broken
- To: questions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [questions] Re: NTP community feels broken
- From: Paul G <tik-tok@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 12:13:59 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: questions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: questions.lists.ntp.org
- List-unsubscribe: mailto:email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: questions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: G2/1.0
On Friday, June 17, 2022 at 2:24:05 PM UTC-4, chris wrote:
> That's correct, but the various issues with the system have been
> discussed for years, yet nothing ever gets done about it. That's the
> point that Philip above was making...
Of course working with Harlan is difficult. Coming here to advise us of that won't result in any changes. Fortunately there are alternatives so there's no need to fret about the "reference" implementation.
The issue with your posts is that they were confusing. Or wrong.
This is questions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx