Re: [questions] Re: NTP community feels broken

On Saturday, June 18, 2022 at 1:33:02 AM UTC-6, Harlan Stenn wrote:
> Phillip,
>
> I have send you several emails. Have you received any of them?

Unfortunately, no.  Maybe they went to my Spam folder?  If you want to try again, I'll keep a closer eye on that.

Or feel free to just answer here since this seems to be working.  I do believe most of my questions are ones that a wider audience could benefit from.

I am happy to know that my concerns are not getting ignored.  Thank you for that.

Phillip
--
This is questions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: questions+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx