[ntp:security] pool.ntp.org directs to www.foofus.net

Danny Mayer mayer at ntp.org
Tue Jun 10 16:54:30 UTC 2008

I'm not sure what the issue is that you are reporting nor why it's
considered a security issue.

pool.ntp.org is designed to point to a varying list of addresses which
host available NTP servers and is only used by other NTP servers. It's
not a web site if that's what you are telling us. Where does OpenDNS
come into this?

Can you tell us what the real issue is?

Danny