[ntp:security] Klocwork Analysis of your code

Danny Mayer mayer at ntp.org
Thu Jun 26 18:17:00 UTC 2008

We are always interested in bugs that show up in analysis tools. You can
use this email address for reports if they are security related or you
can file them in our bug reporting system: http://bugs.ntp.org/
whichever you prefer. Putting them in yourself will guarantee that your
name is associated with the bug report. Please note that it is very
important that we know the version of ntp that you tested again as it is
constantly changing.

Thanks,
Danny