[ntp:security] Support email address

Sarah Kenyon skenyon at b2net.co.uk
Fri May 2 15:16:49 UTC 2008

Hi,

Can you let me know how to log a support call please.

Many thanks,

Sarah

________________________________
Sarah Kenyon
Technical Consultant

tel:    +44 (0)1246 266 300
fax:    +44 (0)1246 267 587
mob:     +44 (0)7824 505 456

[https://outlook.b2net.co.uk/sig/b2netlogo.gif]
________________________________

[ Head Office ]
B2net, Grayson House,
Venture Way,
Dunston Technology Park,
Chesterfield,
S41 8NE
Switchboard: 01246 266 300
Fax: 01246 267 587
        [ Name & Registered Office ]
B2net Limited,
183 Fraser Road,
Sheffield
S8 0JP
Company No. 03968273
VAT No. GB745 741 222
This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed (security at ntp.org).  Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author (Sarah Kenyon) and do not necessarily represent those of b2net.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. We do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of email transmission.