[ntp:security] New call please

Danny Mayer mayer at ntp.isc.org
Fri May 2 17:31:48 UTC 2008

Sarah,

Can you tell us what this is about. We are not familar with NTP QFS. Did
you mean to contact NTP Software? You have reached the NTP Public
Services Project security mailing list. NTP is the Network Time
Protocol. I this is what you mean, then please privide us with some
details of this issue. If you meant the NTP Software company you will
need to look up their information on their web server.

Thanks,
Danny