[ntp:security] Security Vulnerability Notification in NTP daemon

Fergal Glynn FGlynn at Veracode.com
Thu Feb 26 15:36:28 UTC 2009

Harlan,

We will talk to you at 12 on Friday. Conf bridge ID and internet meeting
URL details are below **.

I'm sorry but the 4.2.4p5 scan won't be finished before the call. After
reviewing the results we ask the project to mitigate the flaws and
resubmit the application for an additional scan. The results of this
scan will be released to our customer. We should decide tomorrow what
version will be best to scan next.

Talk to you tomorrow,

Fergal

**Meeting details

Dial-in:                 888-272-7337

International:   +1-303-928-2688

Conf ID:                2303739

Fergal Glynn has invited you to attend an online meeting using Live
Meeting.
Join the meeting.
<https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/veracode/join?id=F72JMB&role=attend&pw=t
nnF%5E%7B5>

Copy this address and paste it into your web browser:
https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/veracode/join

Copy and paste the required information:
Meeting ID: F72JMB
Entry Code: tnnF^{5