[ntp:security] NTP Server ECCN query

Danny Mayer mayer at pdmconsulting.net
Wed Dec 4 14:59:07 UTC 2013

This mailing list is not the appropriate place for this query.

The copyright page can be found here:
http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/html/copyright.html

NTP is in use worldwide. NTP optionally uses OpenSSL but does not
distribute it. If you are using any of the security features you should
check with the OpenSSL project for any limitations.

I cannot answer any questions about ECCN or ENC or even whether or not
they would apply. I just note that it is used everywhere in all parts of
the world.

If you need support of the software that can be discussed separately.

Danny