[ntp:security] R7-2014-12: PGP key sought for security at ntp.org

Tod Beardsley Tod_Beardsley at rapid7.com
Fri Jun 20 20:15:17 UTC 2014

Hi Security --

I am having trouble finding an appropriate PGP key to use to communicate a recently discovered security vulnerability with the reference implementation of NTP. Can you either suggest one, or let me know if you're comfortable with clear text messaging of sensitive information?

Thanks!

--
"Tod Beardsley" <todb at metasploit.com>
Metasploit Engineering Manager