[ntp:security] [FICORA #829967] ntpd control message crash

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Sat Jun 20 03:25:31 UTC 2015

On Jun 19, 2015, at 12:46 AM, Marko Laakso <fenris at codenomicon.com> wrote:

> In normal collab instance your invite would have been enough but
> CROSS instance is a facilitated one (to bit a bit extra cautious)
> so needed someone from the facilitator group to add the access.

I added a couple of your e-mail addresses to the whitelist for security at ntp.org, so that you won’t have to wait for moderator response before your messages get distributed to our folks.

Please let me know if there are any other sender addresses we need to add to the whitelist, so that we can help make sure that we minimize any time delays in getting your communications through.

I’m not a developer on the NTP codebase, so I can’t help you with any of the substantive questions, but I can at least help with infrastructural/administrative issues like making sure you’re on the appropriate whitelists.