[ntp:security] Fwd: [openssl-announce] Forthcoming OpenSSL releases

Harlan Stenn stenn at nwtime.org
Thu Feb 25 18:16:33 UTC 2016

We've got a lot of older machines out there.  I don't know what the
status is about any needs to update those.  There's a separate issue
about upgrading boxes in general, and the good news is with the upcoming
move from ISC we'll have a great opportunity to do box upgrades.

That doesn't address upgrades at OSUOSL, my lab, or at the he.net colo.