[ntp:security] ntpd competability for suse 11 SP3

Mendis, Nisala NMendis at lseg.com
Wed Apr 5 06:51:55 UTC 2017

Hi,

Production          4.2.8p10               2017/03/21

Need to clarify this latest ntpd version supports with
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 (x86_64)
VERSION = 11
PATCHLEVEL = 3
Kernel - 3.0.76-0.11-default

If so could you please guide me to download an RPM to install the patch.
Currently I am having
ntpd - NTP daemon program - Ver. 4.2.4p8

Best Regards,
Nisala Mendis.
Systems Support Engineer

London Stock Exchange Group
*: NMendis at lseg.com<mailto:NMendis at lseg.com>
*: +94 (0) 11 2416000
*: +94 (0) 712771179
*: www.lseg.com<http://www.lseg.com/>
1, Millennium Drive, Malabe.

Please read these warnings and restrictions:

This e-mail transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely for the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed. It may contain legally privileged and/or CONFIDENTIAL information.

The unauthorised use, disclosure, distribution and/or copying of this e-mail or any information it contains is prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, constitute a criminal offence.

If you have received this e-mail in error or are not an intended recipient please inform London Stock Exchange Group (“LSEG”) immediately by return e-mail or telephone 020 7797 1000.

We advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient of this e-mail should ensure that it is virus free. We do not accept responsibility for any virus that may be transferred by way of this e-mail.

E-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment, and we do not accept liability for any such corruption, interception or amendment or any consequences thereof.

Calls to London Stock Exchange Group may be recorded to enable LSEG to carry out its regulatory responsibilities.

London Stock Exchange Group plc

10 Paternoster Square
London
EC4M 7LS

Registered in England and Wales No 05369106