[ntp:security] PGP key expires in 3 days: 0xAE63639D0066B2FD (it can be extended)
Paul M Furley
paul at keyserver.paulfurley.com
Tue Aug 8 12:03:12 UTC 2017
This is a friendly reminder that your PGP key expires on Friday 11 August 2017.
fingerprint: 0E21 6278 E81F 12C9 DD2A AEF5 AE63 639D 0066 B2FD
long key id: 0xAE63639D0066B2FD
Here's the key listed in the MIT public keyserver:
== Extend your key expiry date ==
You can extend your key's expiry date and push it to the keyservers.
You don't need to create a new key.
I've written a few short guides with screenshots for different software:
- Enigmail with Thunderbird: https://www.paulfurley.com/extend-pgp-key-expiry-with-enigmail-thunderbird
- GPG Suite (GPG Keychain): https://www.paulfurley.com/extend-pgp-key-expiry-with-gpg-suite-gpg-keychain
- GNU Privacy Guard (GnuPG): https://www.paulfurley.com/extend-pgp-key-expiry-with-gpg
(I'm currently working on Mailvelope - any others?)
== Remember to push your updated key to the keyservers ==
Once you've extended the expiry date, don't forget to push your key to the keyservers again so everyone can see the update.
I hope this email has been helpful. If this feels like spam, I'm sorry :(
Paul M Furley => Engineer / Developer
Let's make it better! Trying to improve the world by making :)
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/paul_furley
- Website: https://www.paulfurley.com
- PGP: A999 B749 8D1A 8DC4 73E5 3C92 309F 635D AD1B 5517
To unsubscribe click: <http://email.keyserver.paulfurley.com/u/eJwNzEsOgyAQANDTyJIMHxlYsDD2InyG1tRWg9CE29d3gJe9cRlTZJuXIBAsWCFBAXLUGoEr68Tq5ocSxi7GiEnDm8ZF9UeVn6HvpdedBk_Hh718CWCiRTfblAlK1EEmQn0fJNFRYtVflHrd2rijbzv5UZ-s-UkufzD8KDg>
More information about the security