[ntp:security] Sec 3376 info

Nancy Nichols NNichols at mrv.com
Mon Mar 27 21:12:13 UTC 2017

Hi - I am attempting to navigate on the NTP page about security fixes in NTP-4.2.8p10
Starting here:

http://support.ntp.org/bin/view/Main/SecurityNotice#March_2017_ntp_4_2_8p10_NTP_Secu

>From this page, under "Recent Vulnerabilities", I click on the SEC 3376 link - but it brings me to the write-up for SEC 3379 instead.

Also, clicking on the http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/633847
Link brings me to a page that details 4.2.8p9 vulnerabilities, but doesn't mention those addressed
in p10. The resulting page says it hasn't been updated since Nov 2016.

If I click on this link http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/325339
I get an Error 404.

Sorry just looking for information and thought you might like to know that some links may need to
Be fixed. Or maybe I'm doing something wrong :(

Thanks in advance for your time -
Nancy
[E-Banner]<http://mrv.com/contact-mrv-communications/?interest=Subscribe%20to%20Newsletter>

MRV Communications is a global supplier of packet and optical solutions that power the world's largest networks. Our products combine innovative hardware with intelligent software to make networks smarter, faster and more efficient.

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom they are addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately advise the sender, delete this message and any attachments and note that any distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is prohibited.