[ntp:security] NOEPEER patch

Martin Burnicki martin.burnicki at meinberg.de
Wed Aug 1 07:32:45 UTC 2018

Harlan,

Harlan Stenn wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> Pearly and I just spent a bunch of time talking about this issue.
>
> I'm going to see if I can re-enable the windows behavior and plug the
> other hole.
>
> I don't believe we really *like* this choice, but it is one of several
> tolerable choices.

It shouldn't differ from the behavior we had before.

> I'll see if I can get you a patch before I fall asleep.
>
> Assuming this is OK and it works, should we delay the release until
> Tuesday the 14th?

I don't care about the release date as long as this fix makes it into p12.

Martin
--
Martin Burnicki

Senior Software Engineer

MEINBERG Funkuhren GmbH & Co. KG
Email: martin.burnicki at meinberg.de
Phone: +49 5281 9309-414
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/martinburnicki/

Lange Wand 9, 31812 Bad Pyrmont, Germany
Amtsgericht Hannover 17HRA 100322
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Günter Meinberg, Werner Meinberg,
Andre Hartmann, Heiko Gerstung
Websites: https://www.meinberg.de  https://www.meinbergglobal.com
Training: https://www.meinberg.academy