[ntp:security] Tuesday announcements

Harlan Stenn stenn at nwtime.org
Fri Feb 16 11:36:17 UTC 2018

Folks,

If all goes according to plan, on Tuesday the 20th we'll be making our
advance notice to CERT, and maybe "some others".

This will include the blurb about how "if you want early access to NTP
security patches, please email Steve Sullivan <stevos at nwtime.org>" and
whatever else we want to say.

I'm gonna need help in writing that message.

We're also going to need the public announcement message to be
absolutely ready on Monday the 26th, in time for me to publish
everything late Monday night

Who else do we send this to besides CERT?

Who notifies oss-security at openwall.com?

Do we have a wiki topic about this?  If not, we need one, and it would
be Really Swell if I didn't have to be the one to do it.
--
Harlan Stenn <stenn at nwtime.org>