[ntp:security] NTP Release Schedule

Karla Thurs karla.thurs at bylight.com
Thu Jan 2 18:20:45 UTC 2020

Hello,
Is 4.3.99 your latest version of NTP with a release date of 6/7/2019?  Do you happen to have a release schedule that you follow? I only see one other release date from March 2019 but don't see anything about following a certain schedule for future releases. If you have anything to provide that would be great.

Sorry, this is the only contact information I could find for NTP.

Thank you,
Karla Thurs

Configuration Management

By Light
karla.thurs at bylight.com

This communication (including any attachments) may contain information that is proprietary, confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that further dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Anyone who received this message in error should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return email and delete it from his or her computer.