[ntp:hackers] RFC-XXXX.PDF draft

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Sat Aug 2 13:50:16 PDT 2003

Guys,

Enclosed is a PDF draft of the proposed RFC. I really would like to tune
this for accuracy and consistency with current and future client and
server implementations. It looks like Netgear may be ready to sign off
on it, but I am still open for changes. I would like to add a U
Wisconsin perpetrator to the author list. Volunteers?

The best I can do here is PDF. I appreciate suggestions for textifying
this, but the alternatives are just not possible in view of my other
committments and available local help. If it doesn't work in PDF with
companion ASCII pointer document, it doesn't work.

Dave