[ntp:hackers] Mail filters

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Tue Aug 26 07:04:42 PDT 2003

Guys,

I've tried hard to pluck meaningful messages from the raw sewage here
and don't think I've missed any from you guys. I say that because I am
getting on a continuous basis about 200 trash messages per hour and over
ten megabytes of trash mail per day since the latest worm hatched. No
problem; takes me thirty seconds to scan the surviving headers and add
to .procmailrc. Meanwhile, don't use subject words like movie, returned,
error, details, application, thank you, undelivered... Wottheheck, you
probably already know those catchwords.