[ntp:hackers] Mail

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Sat Jun 21 08:01:05 PDT 2003

Guys,

I don't think you guys really got my point on how serious I take this
issue. I detest management of any kind. I detest dealing with impersonal
machines, automata and mail robots. I hereby depart the ntp.org mail
lists. I have added ntp.org to my spam filter. Outta here.

John Conner departs at the end of July. There will be no support group
here to manage machines, etc., for the indefinate future. If some
machine torques, I will be happy to reboot it; however, I will respond
only to messages to my personal mailbox. I will not watch nagios, twicki
or any other automated machinery.