[ntp:hackers] CERT advisory

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Sun Oct 5 14:56:54 PDT 2003

Harlan,

I fixed the permissions problem a few days ago and advised the staff, as
per my previous messages. They advised me the file is not distributed by
them, so it had to be done by one of us in an earlier adventure.
However, as you see from my later messages, this was not the only
problem, unless the earlier fail left something around that broke a
later run.

Dave