[ntp:hackers] refclock_atom.c

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Mon Dec 20 11:13:37 PST 2004

Mark,

The present code does the huffpuff processing in the loop filter module
after the clock combining algorithm, so major modifications would have
to be made for a per-association design. Until/unless that is done, I
have put in a wrinkle that will huff the puff either if no prefer peer
is declared or if the prefer peer matches the peer for the clock opdate.
That should fix your problem.

Dave