[ntp:hackers] ntp bof scheduled

mayer at gis.net mayer at gis.net
Mon Nov 1 09:57:59 PST 2004

Dave,

I was looking for the draft for NTP V4 protocol and couldn't find a
reference
to it on your site. I can find RFC 1305 which describes NTP V3, RFC 2030
which describes SNTP V4, but nothing on NTP V4 protocol itself. Can you
provide a pointer? This also needs to get put on the standardization
track.

Danny
----- Original Message Follows -----