[ntp:hackers] ntp bof scheduled

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Mon Nov 1 10:41:34 PST 2004

Danny,

A formal protocol specification does not yet exist. That's what the WG
is for. There are five sources of advance information, das Buch, the
SNTP update RFC stalled on the editor's queue, the Autokey specification
document, the NTPv4 release notes in the NTPv4 documentation and the
NTPv4 draft flow charts at the NTP project page. I'll post links on the
NTP project page.

Dave