[ntp:hackers] Driver interface change

Harlan Stenn stenn at www.ntp.org
Mon Nov 29 22:00:18 PST 2004

Dave,

> No. I do change the command documentation from time to time and add a
> page from time to time. I'll keep those.

OK.  There is a decent chance that I'll be creating man pages separate
from your efforts then.

> As for ratty build/install
> pages, that I continue to say is not an improvement over html.

OK, then the only page Danny, Steve, and I care about is:

  html/build/hints/winnt.html

and if I hear back form *anybody* about vxworks, I'll care about the
vxworks.html page too.

I'm prepared to make these regular README pages.

If you have other desires, please let me know what they are and I will
post them as tasks awaiting volunteers.