[ntp:hackers] I/O

mayer at gis.net mayer at gis.net
Tue Feb 15 10:55:24 PST 2005

Dave,

Okay, so probably what needs to happen is to keep reading until there
is nothing more to read and then move on? I assune you need to put
each set of data in its own recvbuff and if you run out of buffers
keep reading but drop them on the floor so that the system doesn't
get clogged with data.

Danny

----- Original Message Follows -----