[ntp:hackers] BK Question (again)

Harlan Stenn stenn at www.ntp.org
Sun May 8 13:31:42 PDT 2005

I believe the bk folks are releasing a new client that will do "pulls"
from a repository and may even be open source.  If all you want to do is
something like "cvs update" then this may be what you want.

When I get back to CA I'll be talking with Larry about how we might
proceed from here.

If somebody writes a bk -> whatever script I'm happy to add it to the
trigger area on our public repo machine.

I am working on a way for us to continue with commercial BK.

At the risk of repeating myself, I moved from CVS for good reason, and I
have been watching SVN for a while and remain unimpressed with it.

If folks want to explore additional/alternative CM systems please
do so and I will help as much as I can.

If folks want to explore *replacing* BK, I'm gonna ask that somebody starts
with their choice as an alternative and then shows me a demo of how it does
what I need.