[ntp:hackers] Core protocol document

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Thu Feb 2 19:30:11 UTC 2006

Danny,

I put it on the NTP project page in the directory for the current status
of the NTP4 specification documents. It should appear there overnight
via rdist from the backroom.

Please again be advised: this is a work in progress and intended
primarily a style suggestion. There remain loads and loads of typos,
figure agreement and rechecking with the implementation for consistency.

Dave