[ntp:hackers] Re: ntpsim

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.isc.org
Thu Feb 16 05:19:02 UTC 2006

Danny,

I have pulled your changes.

Do you believe your changes resolve bug 570?  If so, please just tell
me; please do not mark the bug as RESOLVED.

Please use checkin comments of the form:

 [BUG 570] whatever

when checking in changes that fix a bug.

While I have mentioned this before, I only just updated

 https://ntp.isc.org/bin/preview/Dev/MaintainerIssues

to list it there.

The time will come when one will not be able to mark a bug as RESOLVED
unless we can "link" specific checkins.  You can probably figure out how
we will be able to search for changesets that (claim to) be for specific
bugs.

Thanks...