[ntp:hackers] Cool new stuff

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Mon Jul 24 04:03:02 UTC 2006

Paul,

Your inference that my fuse blows is correct. The copyright notice has
been in the distribution with one word change since 1984. I don't
anticipate any change necessary due to ISC involvment or any other
contributed code. If you guys do something that changes the intent of
the copyright notice or restricts the distribution in any way, I will be
very, very angry.

Dave