[ntp:hackers] Cool new stuff

Todd Glassey tglassey at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 24 20:17:21 UTC 2006

You know Harlan right after sending the apology I decided you were wrong. It isnt off topic its the release process for how this WG releases and tests NTP and that is dead on-track for the build team.

That said I re-pose the quesiton as to whether its reasonable to create another list for test/release packaging and use processes and the selling of those to the audit community - which has nothing to do with legal but NTP's use.

Todd