[ntp:hackers] OpenSolaris NTP Project started

Danny Mayer mayer at ntp.isc.org
Fri Jun 16 12:09:05 UTC 2006

Spam detection software, running on the system "maccarony.ntp.org", has
https://www.eecis.udel.edu/service/ for details.

Content preview:  David L. Mills wrote: > Guys, > > I'm thrilled about
  this project, long overdue. I had a jab with the > kernel, but Sun's
  kernel build process was far more complicated than I > can handle. And
  this is from the guy whose NTP algorithms require Ph.D's in maths,
  electrical engineering and computer science to understand what it's
  doing and why... [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.2 HELO_DYNAMIC_IPADDR2   Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (IP addr
                            2)
 3.3 HELO_DYNAMIC_HCC       Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (HCC)