[ntp:hackers] libguile crap...

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.isc.org
Wed Jun 28 18:01:04 UTC 2006

Reg,

Guile is a prereq for autogen, and:

- none of the auto* tools (or guile) is needed to build from a tarball

- yours is the first report I have of a problem with installing guile

I'm happy to help get this resolved and I'm crunched for time today (my
glasses just broke and I'm supposed to be driving all afternoon).

I understand the higher cost of using autogen and from what I have seen
I believe the benefits will be worth it.

What OS are you using, and I may not be able to get back to you until
tonight.