[ntp:hackers] lobopts

Danny Mayer mayer at ntp.isc.org
Wed Jun 28 22:45:23 UTC 2006

Spam detection software, running on the system "maccarony.ntp.org", has
https://www.eecis.udel.edu/service/ for details.

Content preview:  David L. Mills wrote: > Guys, > > This is probably my
  fault for not watching more closely. > > I just discovered libopt, which
  is included in the distribution. I have > no idea whether it is
  compatible with all the various systems that the > autoconfigure scripts
  deal with, but I assume it is friendly with VAX > and Windows at least.
  > [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.2 HELO_DYNAMIC_IPADDR2   Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (IP addr
                            2)
 3.3 HELO_DYNAMIC_HCC       Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (HCC)