[ntp:hackers] Fw: Your message to ntp-legal awaits moderator approval

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Thu Apr 12 12:53:55 PDT 2007

> Harlan - Why is the NTP-Legal list bouncing submissions?

>> Your mail to 'ntp-legal' with the subject
>>    Brief on the legal admissibility of TIME as Digital Evidence in US
>> Courts
>> Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.

That's not a "bounce".  It's a submission report/acknowledgment for a
moderated list.

You might ask why the list is moderated.  (I don't know.)

You might ask when the moderator will get to it, but waiting a few hours
seems reasonable.  Waiting a day or two would be better unless your message
is time critical.