[ntp:hackers] Non-monotonic time on NT

Peter Rosin peda at axentia.se
Tue May 8 02:36:54 PDT 2007

Martin Burnicki wrote:

*snip*

> Peter, do you still have that patch available somewhere?

Yes I think so, I found this file [1] on my old, now
retired, PC. No idea if it still applies and all that, but
there hasn't been a great deal of changes to the file in
question...

I also found this plot [2] showing the offset during the one
night in microseconds and the accompanying drift of the system
clock where you can see the heating of the building kicking
in and then me starting to work in the morning (that's my
guess anyway).

[1] http://www.lysator.liu.se/~peda/ntp/perf_filter.bkdiff[1]
http://www.lysator.liu.se/~peda/ntp/perf_filter.bkdiff
Cheers,