[ntp:hackers] Man page generation and maintanence

TS Glassey tglassey at earthlink.net
Sun May 27 09:30:10 PDT 2007

BLU - Good morning -

I am not suggesting that they be totally decoupled but run as a sub-project
of the implementation one perhaps. And the reasoning is that most of the
Hacker's participants are working on either core functionality or in driver
support for REFCLOCKS rather than the documentation process itself.

For instance inside Sun, Tech Pub's handles all of the documents published
and its their charter to make sure that the content meets the Engineering
Department's design requirements... but they operate under a separate
umbrella from release and engineering.

Todd