[ntp:hackers] Man page generation and maintanence

Bruce Korb Bruce.Korb at gmail.com
Sun May 27 13:01:42 PDT 2007

One of the underlying reasons for generating option processing tables
is for the very purpose of keeping man page text in close  proximity
to the information used for  parsing configuration and option data.
It should be simply a matter of editing some strings named "doc"
(plus a few others) inside of that file.  Then rebuild not only
man pages, but also the usage text that gets glued into other
documentation formats (e.g. the "info" docs used in the Linux world).

Whoever administers pogo, though, needs to get guile properly installed ...

 - Bruce