[ntp:hackers] ntp-dev

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Mon May 28 11:56:52 PDT 2007

Todd,

The version now in test is currently quarrantined on a Backroom machine
and has not been put up at a public place. I did get a littgle kionky
when a gdb I have been using for years suddenly stops working. In any
case, it is apparently fixed now.

Harlan/Sachin,

See /etc/ntp.conf on deacon. What breaks apparently is the time1 subcommand.

Dave