[ntp:hackers] NTP code and documentation wiggles

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Wed Jan 16 15:49:25 UTC 2008

David,

I have said this several times; the updated documents are in the
document collection linked from www.ntp.org. Updates to this collection
are handled automatically by my scripts and completely separate from the
software distribution. Updates to the software distribution may not be
current with reespect to this collection. See the first paragraph on the
home page.

Dave