[ntp:hackers] This WG :-)

TS Glassey tglassey at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 1 18:24:15 UTC 2008

For all the merde I give a number of you, this is an important WG and I
would encourage its continued efforts. I wanted to say this since generally
I am b*tching about something, but Mills and the team have done some amazing
things here.

My intents and focus is in adapting the use of the precision timekeeping
effort that NTP4 enables and produces into a model where  it can be more
useful to audit and other types of secure transport. I apologize for being a
turd about this but I believe that these are important issues.

Anyway - I thought it would be appropriate for a little falling on the sword
action, and well what can I say :-)

regards,
Todd Glassey CISM CIFI
Chief Scientist/Founder - Certichron Inc
TGlassey at Wireless-Time.COM
650-796-8178